McLeod County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in McLeod County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to McLeod County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Glencoe Chamber of Commerce Glencoe MN 1107 11th Street East 55336 320-864-3650

Hutchinson Chamber Of Commerce Hutchinson MN 2 Main Street South 55350 320-587-5252

Winsted Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Winsted MN PO Box 352 55395 320-485-2535

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in McLeod County, Minnesota. The federal Department of Transportation offers several McLeod County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. McLeod County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Hutchinson Transportation Services Hutchinson MN 1400 Adams Street Southeast 55350 320-234-2599

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in McLeod County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers McLeod County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund McLeod County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

McLeod County Housing Authority Hutchinson MN 700 Main Street North 55350 320-234-8314

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in McLeod County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local McLeod County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The McLeod County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

McLeod County Veterans Office Glencoe MN 2381 Hennepin Avenue North 55336 320-864-1260

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hutchinson MN 247 1st Avenue Southeast 55350 320-587-9929

Veterans of Foreign Wars Glencoe MN 923 Chandler Avenue North 55336 320-864-5992