Nicollet County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Nicollet County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Nicollet County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Nicollet County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Nicollet County Veterans Service North Mankato MN 2070 Howard Drive 56003 507-386-4528

Nicollet County Veterans Service St. Peter MN 622 South Front Street 56082 507-934-0409

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Nicollet County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Nicollet County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

St Peter Area Chamber of Commerce St. Peter MN 101 South Front Street 56082 507-934-3400

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Nicollet County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Nicollet County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Nicollet County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

St Peter Housing Authority St. Peter MN 227 S Front St 56082 507-931-2236