Sibley County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Sibley County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Sibley County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Arlington Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Arlington MN PO Box 543 55307 507-964-2378

Winthrop Area Chamber-Commerce Winthrop MN 110 Carver Street North 55396 507-647-2627

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Sibley County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Sibley County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Sibley County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Winthrop MN 27076 541st Avenue 55396 507-647-5608