Wabasha County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Wabasha County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Wabasha County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Lake City Chamber of Commerce Lake MN 101 West Center Street 55041 651-345-4123

Wabasha-Kellogg Chamber of Commerce- Convention & Visitors Bureau Wabasha MN 137 Main Street West 55981 651-565-4158

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Wabasha County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Wabasha County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Wabasha County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Lake MN 115 North Franklin Street 55041 651-345-2646

Veterans of Foreign Wars Wabasha MN 138 2nd Street East 55981 651-565-4766

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Wabasha County, Minnesota. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Wabasha County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Wabasha County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Wabasha County Highway Department Plainview MN County Road 27 55964 507-534-3706