Washington County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Washington County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Washington County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cottage Grove Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Cottage Grove MN 7516 80th Street South 55016 651-458-8334

Forest Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Forest Lake MN 20 Lake Street North 55025 651-464-3200

Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce Stillwater MN 200 Chestnut Street East 55082 651-439-4001

Oakdale Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Oakdale MN 1453 Helmo Avenue North 55128 651-223-5000

Woodbury Chamber of Commerce Woodbury MN 6949 Valley Creek Road 55125 651-578-0722

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Washington County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Washington County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Washington County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 323 Stillwater MN 5880 Omaha Avenue North 55082 651-430-1166

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4210 Forest Lake MN 556 12th Street Southwest 55025 651-464-6827

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8752 Cottage Grove MN 9260 East Point Douglas Road South 55016 651-459-2812

Washington County Veterans Service Stillwater MN 14949 62nd Street North 55082 651-430-6895

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Washington County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Washington County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Washington County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Washington County Housing Authority St. Paul Park MN 321 Broadway Avenue 55071 651-458-0936