Wilkin County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Wilkin County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Wilkin County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Wilkin County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Breckenridge Housing Authority Breckenridge MN 200 Park Avenue 56520 218-643-6147