Yellow Medicine County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Yellow Medicine County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Yellow Medicine County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Canby Chamber of Commerce Canby MN 123 1st Street East 56220 507-223-7775

Granite Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Granite Falls MN 807 Prentice Street 56241 320-564-4039

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Yellow Medicine County, Minnesota. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Yellow Medicine County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Yellow Medicine County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Minnesota Department of Transportation Granite Falls MN 5530 Minnesota 67 56241 320-564-3630

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Yellow Medicine County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Yellow Medicine County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Yellow Medicine County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Canby MN 205 1st Street West 56220 507-223-5001