Carroll County Government Grants (Missouri)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Carroll County, Missouri. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Carroll County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Carroll County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Bosworth Highway & Transportation Department Bosworth MO Becks Avenue 64623 660-534-7714

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Carroll County, Missouri. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Carroll County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Carrollton Area Chamber-Commerce Carrollton MO 111 North Mason Street 64633 660-542-0922

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Carroll County, Missouri. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Carroll County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Carroll County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Carrollton Housing Authority Carrollton MO 107 North Monroe Street 64633 660-542-3787