Dent County Government Grants (Missouri)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Dent County, Missouri. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Dent County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Dent County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Dent County Road & Bridge Department Salem MO 1621 Scenic Rivers Boulevard 65560 573-729-7770

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Dent County, Missouri. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Dent County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Salem Area Chamber of Commerce Salem MO 200 South Main Street 65560 573-729-6900

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Dent County, Missouri. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Dent County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Dent County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Salem Housing Authority Salem MO 606 North McGrath Lane 65560 573-729-6453