Howell County Government Grants (Missouri)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Howell County, Missouri. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Howell County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Missouri Higher Department of Education West Plains MO 128 Garfield Avenue 65775 417-255-7255

Superintendent Department of Education Willow Springs MO 4465 U.S. 60 Business 65793 314-213-8001

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Howell County, Missouri. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Howell County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Howell County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Missouri Department of Transportation Willow Springs MO 910 Springfield Road 65793 417-469-4211

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Howell County, Missouri. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Howell County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Mountain View City Mountain View MO 222 2nd Street 65548 417-934-2794

West Plains Chamber-Commerce West Plains MO 401 Jefferson Avenue 65775 417-256-4433

Willow Springs Chamber-Commerce Willow Springs MO 112 East Main Street 65793 417-469-5519

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Howell County, Missouri. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Howell County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Howell County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

West Plains Housing Authority West Plains MO 160 Crestwood Circle 65775 417-256-1639