Jasper County Government Grants (Missouri)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Jasper County, Missouri. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Jasper County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Carl Junction Area Chamber of Commerce Carl Junction MO 303 North Main Street 64834 417-649-8846

Carthage Chamber of Commerce Carthage MO 402 South Garrison Avenue 64836 417-358-2373

Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce Joplin MO 320 East 4th Street 64801 417-624-4150

Sarcoxie Missouri Chamber of Commerce Sarcoxie MO PO Box 130 64862 417-548-2736

Webb City Chamber of Commerce Webb MO 112 West Broadway Street 64870 417-673-1154

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Jasper County, Missouri. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Jasper County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Jasper County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Carthage Special Road District Carthage MO 123 Meridian Street 64836 417-358-4127

Jasper County Special Road District Joplin MO 1016 South Picher Avenue 64801 417-624-3489

Missouri Department of Transportation Joplin MO 3901 East 32nd Street 64804 417-621-6500

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Jasper County, Missouri. The federal VA, as well as local Jasper County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Jasper County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans Commission Joplin MO 730 South Wall Avenue 64801 417-629-3538

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carthage MO Inca Road 64836 417-358-1657

Veterans of Foreign Wars Webb MO 1000 North Webb Street 64870 417-673-3181

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Jasper County, Missouri. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Jasper County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Jasper County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Webb City Housing Authority Webb MO 415 North Washington Street 64870 417-673-2288