Linn County Government Grants (Missouri)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Linn County, Missouri. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Linn County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Linn County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Brookfield Housing Authority Brookfield MO 61 Joyce Place 64628 660-258-3959

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Linn County, Missouri. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Linn County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Brookfield MO 110 East Brooks Street 64628 660-258-7255

Marceline Chamber of Commerce Marceline MO 209 North Main Street USA 64658 660-376-3347

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Linn County, Missouri. The federal VA, as well as local Linn County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Linn County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4557 Brookfield MO 114 East Wood Street 64628 660-258-7311