Nodaway County Government Grants (Missouri)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Nodaway County, Missouri. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Nodaway County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Kirksville Department of Education Guilford MO 63501 Panther Road 64457 660-665-7774

New Madrid Department of Education Conception MO 63869 Benedict Street 64433 573-688-2161

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Nodaway County, Missouri. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Nodaway County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Greater Maryville Chamber of Commerce Maryville MO 423 North Market Street 64468 660-582-8643

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Nodaway County, Missouri. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Nodaway County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Nodaway County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Maryville Housing Authority Maryville MO 320 W Davison Sq 64468 660-582-3601

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Nodaway County, Missouri. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Nodaway County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Nodaway County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Maryville Social Security Office Maryville MO 518 East South Hills Drive 64468 660-582-7151

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Nodaway County, Missouri. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Nodaway County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Nodaway County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Missouri Department Of Transportation Maryville MO 28320 250th Street 64468 660-582-3300

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Nodaway County, Missouri. The federal VA, as well as local Nodaway County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Nodaway County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veteran Commission Maryville MO 303 East Summit Drive 64468 660-582-0436