Pike County Government Grants (Missouri)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Pike County, Missouri. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Pike County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce Bowling Green MO 16 West Church Street 63334 573-324-3733

Clarksville Missouri Chamber of Commerce Clarksville MO PO Box 530 63336 573-242-3336

Louisiana Chamber of Commerce Louisiana MO 221 Mansion Street 63353 573-754-5921

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Pike County, Missouri. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Pike County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Pike County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Bowling Green Housing Authority Bowling Green MO 510 West Champ Clark Drive 63334 573-324-5203

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Pike County, Missouri. The federal VA, as well as local Pike County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Pike County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Bowling Green MO 505 Vfw Road 63334 573-324-5994