Ray County Government Grants (Missouri)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Ray County, Missouri. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Ray County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Caldwell Department of Education Camden MO 67022 Park Avenue 64017 620-845-2585

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Ray County, Missouri. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Ray County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Excelsior Springs Missouri Chamber of Commerce Excelsior Springs MO PO Box 632 64024 816-630-6161

Richmond Chamber of Commerce Richmond MO 104 West North Main Street 64085 816-776-6916

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Ray County, Missouri. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Ray County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Ray County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Lawson Housing Authority Lawson MO 517 North Doniphan Street 64062 816-296-7150

Richmond Housing Authority Richmond MO 302 North Camden Street 64085 816-776-2308

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Ray County, Missouri. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Ray County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Ray County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Missouri Department Of Transportation Richmond MO 201 Wollard Boulevard 64085 816-470-6115

Orrick Special Road District Orrick MO 303 Adams Street 64077 816-496-3723

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Ray County, Missouri. The federal VA, as well as local Ray County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Ray County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Richmond MO 312 Clark Street 64085 816-776-8056