St. Charles County Government Grants (Missouri)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in St. Charles County, Missouri. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about St. Charles County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Middleport Bowling Green Department of Education St. Peters MO 54 Highway C 63376 573-324-5441

Washington Department of Education St. Charles MO 1600 Beverly Drive 63303 636-239-2727

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in St. Charles County, Missouri. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to St. Charles County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Wentzville MO 113 East Pearce Boulevard 63385 636-327-6914

Greater St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce St. Charles MO 2201 1st Capitol Drive 63301 636-946-0633

Lake Saint Louis Missouri Chamber of Commerce Lake Saint Louis MO 1000 Lake Saint Louis Boulevard 63367 636-561-9999

Saint Peters Missouri Chamber of Commerce St. Charles MO 2201 1st Capitol Drive 63301 636-447-3336

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in St. Charles County, Missouri. The federal VA, as well as local St. Charles County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The St. Charles County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Home Associates Veteran Of Foreign Wars St. Charles MO 278 Diekamp Lane 63303 636-946-0762

St Charles County Veterans St. Charles MO 201 North 2nd Street, 323 63301 636-949-7330

US Veterans Affairs Department-St Charles Clinic St. Charles MO 7 Jason Court 63304 636-498-1113

Veterans Care Coordination Lake Saint Louis MO 300 Parkway Industrial Court, 120 63367 855-380-4400

Veterans of Foreign Wars Wentzville MO Highway North 63385 636-639-1648

Veterans of Foreign Wars Wentzville MO 555 Foristell Road 63385 636-828-5951

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2866 St. Charles MO 66 V F West Lane 63303 636-724-9612

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5077 O'Fallon MO 8500 Veterans Memorial Parkway 63366 636-272-1945

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in St. Charles County, Missouri. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers St. Charles County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund St. Charles County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

St Charles Housing Authority St. Charles MO 1041 Olive Street 63301 636-946-6577