Madison County Government Grants (Mississippi)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Madison County, Mississippi. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Madison County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Canton Chamber Main Street Association Canton MS 100 Depot Drive 39046 601-859-5816

Flora Mississippi Chamber of Commerce Flora MS 4828 East Main Street 39071 601-605-2554

Madison the City Chamber of Commerce Madison MS 2023 Main Street 39110 601-856-7060

Ridgeland Mississippi Chamber of Commerce Ridgeland MS 754 South Pear Orchard Road 39157 601-856-0600

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Madison County, Mississippi. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Madison County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Madison County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Canton Housing Authority Canton MS 120 Faith Lane 39046 601-859-4032

Mississippi Housing Authority Canton MS 101 King Ranch Circle 39046 601-859-4503

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Madison County, Mississippi. The federal VA, as well as local Madison County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Madison County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs-South Central Veteran Affair Health Care Network Ridgeland MS 715 South Pear Orchard Road 39157 601-206-6900