Montgomery County Government Grants (Mississippi)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Montgomery County, Mississippi. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Montgomery County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Montgomery County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Mississippi Highway Department Winona MS 208 Industrial Park Road 38967 662-283-2460

Winona Highway Department Winona MS 206 Industrial Park Road 38967 662-283-1282

Winona Highway Department Winona MS 104 Industrial Park Road 38967 662-283-2460

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Montgomery County, Mississippi. The federal VA, as well as local Montgomery County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Montgomery County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Montgomery Veterans Service Office Winona MS 608 Summit Street 38967 662-283-1618

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Montgomery County, Mississippi. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Montgomery County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Montgomery County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Winona Housing Authority Winona MS 200 Briscoe Street 38967 662-283-2575