Oktibbeha County Government Grants (Mississippi)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Oktibbeha County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Algonac Department of Education Sturgis MS 11400 Louisville Road 39769 810-794-9364

Starkville MS Department of Education Starkville MS 803 Louisville Street 39759 662-324-4170

Starkville Mississippi Department of Education Starkville MS 401 Greensboro Street 39759 662-615-0035

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Oktibbeha County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Oktibbeha County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Mississippi Department Of Transportation Starkville MS Mississippi 12 39759 662-323-7655

Starkville Transportation Department Starkville MS 104 Bryan Street 39759 662-324-4190

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Oktibbeha County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Oktibbeha County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Mississippi Housing Authority Starkville MS 1429 Louisville St 39759 662-324-6558

Starkville Housing Authority Starkville MS 101 West Wood Street 39759 662-323-5536

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Oktibbeha County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Starkville Area Chamber-Cmmrce Starkville MS 200 East Main Street 39759 662-323-5783

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Oktibbeha County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Oktibbeha County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Starkville Social Security Office Starkville MS 1089C Stark Road 39759 662-323-9211