Simpson County Government Grants (Mississippi)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Simpson County, Mississippi. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Simpson County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Magee MS 117 1st Avenue Northwest 39111 601-849-2517

Chamber of Commerce Mendenhall MS 122 East Court Avenue 39114 601-847-1725

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Simpson County, Mississippi. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Simpson County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Simpson County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Mississippi Department of Transportation Mendenhall MS 2907 U.s. 49 39114 601-847-1855

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Simpson County, Mississippi. The federal VA, as well as local Simpson County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Simpson County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Ross-Williamson-Grubbs Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post 9122 Mendenhall MS 2472 U.s. 49 39114 601-849-9122