Tate County Government Grants (Mississippi)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Tate County, Mississippi. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Tate County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Senatobia MS 135 North Front Street 38668 662-562-8715

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Tate County, Mississippi. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Tate County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Tate County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Senatobia Housing Authority Senatobia MS 100 Scottsdale Street 38668 662-562-5071

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Tate County, Mississippi. The federal VA, as well as local Tate County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Tate County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans Service Office/John Darby Coldwater MS 156 Poagville Road 38618 662-233-2970