Tippah County Government Grants (Mississippi)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Tippah County, Mississippi. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Tippah County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Tippah County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Mississippi Department Of Transportation Ripley MS Mississippi 370 38663 662-837-7403

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Tippah County, Mississippi. The federal VA, as well as local Tippah County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Tippah County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Tippah County Veterans Service Office Ripley MS 107 North Main Street 38663 662-837-9214

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Tippah County, Mississippi. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Tippah County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Tippah County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Walnut Housing Authority Walnut MS 241 James St 38683 662-223-4404