Blaine County Government Grants (Montana)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Blaine County, Montana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Blaine County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Blaine County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Blaine County Road Department Harlem MT 237 4th Street Southwest 59526 406-353-2941

Harlem Transportation Department Harlem MT 300 4th Avenue Southwest 59526 406-353-2282

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Blaine County, Montana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Blaine County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chinook Montana Chamber of Commerce Chinook MT 40440 U.s. 2 59523 406-357-2339

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Blaine County, Montana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Blaine County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Blaine County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Harlem Housing Authority Harlem MT 668 Agency Main St 59526 406-353-2601

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Blaine County, Montana. The federal VA, as well as local Blaine County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Blaine County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Harlem MT 530 Central Avenue West 59526 406-353-2670