Cascade County Government Grants (Montana)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Cascade County, Montana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Cascade County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Cascade County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Belt Transportation Department Maintenance Belt MT 7126 U.S. Highway 89 59412 406-738-4319

Cascade County Road Department Great Falls MT 279 Vaughn South Frontage Road 59404 406-454-6912

Cascade Transportation Department Cascade MT 800 1st Street South West 59421 406-468-9211

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Cascade County, Montana. The federal VA, as well as local Cascade County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Cascade County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Disabled American Veterans Great Falls MT 600 Central Avenue, 11 59401 406-452-5803

Great Falls Veterans Center Great Falls MT 615 2nd Avenue North 59401 406-452-9048

US Department Of Veteran Affairs Great Falls Great Falls MT 1417 9th Street South, 200 59405 406-791-3200

Veterans of Foreign Wars Great Falls MT 4123 10th Avenue South 59405 406-454-1166

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Cascade County, Montana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Cascade County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Great Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Great Falls MT 100 1st Avenue North 59401 406-761-4434

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Cascade County, Montana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Cascade County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Cascade County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Great Falls Housing Authority Great Falls MT 1500 Chowen Springs Loop 59405 406-453-4311

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Cascade County, Montana. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Cascade County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Cascade County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Great Falls Social Security Office Great Falls MT 2008 23rd Street South 59405 406-761-0661