Granite County Government Grants (Montana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Granite County, Montana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Granite County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Philipsburg Chamber of Commerce Philipsburg MT 135 North Sansome Street 59858 406-859-3388

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Granite County, Montana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Granite County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Granite County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Philipsburg Transportation Department Philipsburg MT 3798 Montana 1 59858 406-859-3932

Sun River Transportation Department Drummond MT 59483 Montana 1 59832 406-264-5384

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Granite County, Montana. The federal VA, as well as local Granite County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Granite County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Philipsburg MT 14 Maxville Road 59858 406-859-3657