Hill County Government Grants (Montana)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Hill County, Montana. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Hill County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Kinston KY Department of Education Rudyard MT 4939 U.S. Highway 2 59540 606-785-3153

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Hill County, Montana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Hill County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Hill County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Box Elder Housing Authority Box Elder MT 75 Laredo Rd 59521 406-395-4370

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Hill County, Montana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Hill County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Havre Area Chamber of Commerce Havre MT 130 5th Avenue 59501 406-265-4383

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Hill County, Montana. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Hill County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Hill County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Havre Social Security Office Havre MT 123 5th Avenue 59501

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Hill County, Montana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Hill County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Hill County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Hill County Road Department Havre MT 1405 2nd Street West 59501 406-265-8507

Montana Transportation Department Havre MT 1649 U.S. Highway 2 59501 406-262-5500

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hill County, Montana. The federal VA, as well as local Hill County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hill County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Montana State Veterans Affairs Havre MT 232 1st Street West 59501 406-265-4225