Lake County Government Grants (Montana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Lake County, Montana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Lake County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Ronan MT 106 Main Street Southwest 59864 406-676-8300

Polson Chamber of Commerce Polson MT 418 Main Street 59860 406-883-5969

Saint Ignatius Montana Chamber of Commerce St. Ignatius MT PO Box 309 59865 406-745-4884

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Lake County, Montana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Lake County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Lake County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Pablo Housing Authority Pablo MT 56243 US Highway 93 59864 406-675-4491

Polson Housing Authority Polson MT 305 7th Avenue West 59860 406-883-4211

Ronan Housing Authority Ronan MT 22 2nd Avenue Southwest 59864 406-676-5900

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Lake County, Montana. The federal VA, as well as local Lake County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Lake County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Ronan Veterans of Foreign Wars Ronan MT 35981 Round Butte Road West 59864 406-676-5652

Veterans of Foreign Wars Polson MT 423 Main Street 59860 406-883-2821

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Lake County, Montana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Lake County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Lake County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

State Of Montana Transportation Highway Maintenance Bigfork MT 13114 Montana 83 59911 406-837-5300