Missoula County Government Grants (Montana)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Missoula County, Montana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Missoula County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce Missoula MT 825 East Front Street 59802 406-543-6623

Seeley Lake Area Chamber-Commerce Seeley Lake MT 2920 Highway 83 59868 406-677-2880

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Missoula County, Montana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Missoula County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Missoula County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Missoula Housing Authority Missoula MT 1235 34th Street 59801 406-549-4113

A Department of Justice operates at the federal or state level to enforce the law and ensure public safety in Missoula County, Montana. The U.S. Department of Justice offers several Missoula County government grants, including federal assistance to scholars and experts, law enforcement grants, and violence against women grants, which protect victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. State Departments of Justice may also provide grants for Missoula County law enforcement and legal assistant programs. Departments of Justice provide information on their government grant programs on their websites.

Missoula Montana Department of Justice Missoula MT 2681 Palmer Street, d 59808 406-329-1475

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Missoula County, Montana. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Missoula County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Missoula County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Missoula Social Security Office Missoula MT 700 Southwest Higgins Avenue 59803 866-931-9029

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Missoula County, Montana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Missoula County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Missoula County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Montana Department Of Transportation Missoula MT 2100 West Broadway Street 59808 888-231-5819

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Missoula County, Montana. The federal VA, as well as local Missoula County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Missoula County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Montana Veterans Affairs Missoula MT 1911 Tower Street 59804 406-542-2501

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Missoula VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic Missoula MT 2687 Palmer Street 59808 406-327-0912

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 209 Missoula MT 245 West Main Street 59802 406-728-7749