Powder River County Government Grants (Montana)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Powder River County, Montana. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Powder River County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Powder River County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Broadus Transportation Department Broadus MT 508 Park Avenue 59317 406-436-2376

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Powder River County, Montana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Powder River County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Broadus MT 210 Holt Street 59317 406-436-2778

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Powder River County, Montana. The federal VA, as well as local Powder River County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Powder River County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Broadus MT 401 Park Avenue 59317 406-436-2559