Richland County Government Grants (Montana)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Richland County, Montana. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Richland County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Richland County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Richland County Housing Authority Sidney MT 1032 6th Street Southwest 59270 406-433-1978

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Richland County, Montana. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Richland County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Sidney Montana Chamber of Commerce Sidney MT 909 South Central Avenue 59270 406-482-1916

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Richland County, Montana. The federal VA, as well as local Richland County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Richland County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sidney MT 124 2nd Avenue Northeast 59270 406-433-9982