Antelope County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Antelope County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Antelope County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Antelope County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Nebraska Department of Roads Neligh NE 910 U.s. 275 68756 402-887-5441

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Antelope County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Antelope County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Neligh Economic Development Office Neligh NE 105 East 2nd Street 68756 402-887-4447

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Antelope County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Antelope County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Antelope County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Neligh Housing Authority Neligh NE 500 P Street 68756 402-887-4912