Boyd County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Boyd County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Boyd County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Boyd County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Butte Housing Authority Butte NE 620 George Street 68722 402-775-2607

Lynch Housing Authority Lynch NE 121 N 2nd St 68746 402-569-2910

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Boyd County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Boyd County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Boyd County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Naper Roads Department Naper NE Outlaw Trail Scenic Byway 68755 402-832-5901

Spencer Roads Department Shop Spencer NE U.s. 281 68777 402-589-1340