Chase County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Chase County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Chase County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Chase County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Chase County Road Department Imperial NE 921 Broadway Street 69033 308-882-7520

Wauneta Road Department Wauneta NE 211 North Tecumseh Avenue 69045 308-394-5632

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Chase County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Chase County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Imperial Chamber of Commerce Imperial NE 824 Douglas Street 69033 308-882-5444

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Chase County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Chase County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Chase County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Imperial Housing Authority Imperial NE 320 West 10th Street 69033 308-882-5321

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Chase County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Chase County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Chase County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Veterans Affairs Department Wauneta NE 325 North Tecumseh Avenue 69045 308-394-5885

Veterans of Foreign Wars Imperial NE 416 Broadway Street 69033 308-882-5083