Clay County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Clay County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Clay County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Clay County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Clay Center Housing Authority Clay Center NE 114 East Division Street 68933 402-762-3503

Harvard Housing Authority Harvard NE 502 East Walnut Street 68944 402-772-4091

Sutton Housing Authority Sutton NE 200 East Hickory Street, Apt 25 68979 402-773-4577

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Clay County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Clay County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Clay County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Clay County Veteran Service Officer Clay Center NE 111 West Fairfield Street 68933 402-762-3508