Custer County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Custer County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Custer County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Custer County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Ansley Housing Authority Ansley NE 715 Main Street 68814 308-935-1632

Broken Bow Housing Authority Broken Bow NE 825 South 9th Avenue 68822 308-872-2850

Sargent City Housing Authority Sargent NE 701 West Anna Street 68874 308-527-4204

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Custer County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Custer County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Arnold Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Arnold NE PO Box 376 69120 308-848-2211

Broken Bow Chamber of Commerce Broken Bow NE 444 South 8th Avenue 68822 308-872-5691

Callaway Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Callaway NE PO Box 272 68825 308-836-2200

Sargent City Clerk's Office Sargent NE 106 2nd Street 68874 308-527-4200

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Custer County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Custer County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Custer County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Arnold Roads Department Arnold NE 510 South Carroll Street 69120 308-848-2526

Broken Bow Roads Department Engineering Broken Bow NE 515 South E Street 68822 308-872-6735

Nebraska State Department Of Roads Ansley NE 406 Division Street 68814 308-935-1804

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Custer County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Custer County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Custer County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Custer County Veterans Service Office Broken Bow NE 431 South 10th Avenue 68822 308-872-2071