Dodge County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Dodge County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Dodge County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Fremont NE 128 East 6th Street 68025 402-721-2641

North Bend City Hall North Bend NE 607 North Main Street 68649 402-652-3584

Scribner Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Scribner NE PO Box 129 68057 402-664-2596

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Dodge County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Dodge County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Dodge County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Disabled American Veterans Fremont NE 137 North D Street 68025 402-727-5959

Veterans of Foreign Wars North Bend NE 742 North Main Street 68649 402-652-8691

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Dodge County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Dodge County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Dodge County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Fremont Housing Authority Fremont NE 2510 North Clarkson Street 68025 402-727-4848

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Dodge County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Dodge County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Dodge County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Nebraska State Roads Department Fremont NE 2550 West 23rd Street 68025 402-727-3292