Fillmore County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Fillmore County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Fillmore County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Exeter Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Exeter NE PO Box 96 68351 402-266-3333

Fairmont Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Fairmont NE 909 5th Avenue 68354 402-366-5176

Geneva Chamber of Commerce Geneva NE 990 G Street 68361 402-759-1155

Shickley Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Shickley NE PO Box 138 68436 402-627-2425

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Fillmore County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Fillmore County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Fillmore County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Fairmont Housing Authority Fairmont NE 255 East Main Street 68354 402-268-2891

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Fillmore County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Fillmore County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Fillmore County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Fillmore County Veterans Service Geneva NE 160 North 9th Street 68361 402-759-3219

Veterans of Foreign Wars Geneva NE 109 South 10th Street 68361 402-759-4399

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7102 Geneva NE 1018 G Street 68361 402-759-4399

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Fillmore County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Fillmore County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Fillmore County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Geneva Roads Department Geneva NE 535 South 13th Street 68361 402-759-3319