Frontier County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Frontier County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Frontier County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Frontier County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Curtis City Housing Authority Curtis NE 501 Crook Avenue, Apt 25 69025 308-367-4168

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Frontier County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Frontier County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Curtis Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Curtis NE PO Box 6 69025 308-367-4122

Eustis Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Eustis NE PO Box 372 69028 308-486-5515

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Frontier County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Frontier County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Frontier County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Nebraska Roads Department Maywood NE Nebraska 23 69038 308-362-4202

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Frontier County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Frontier County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Frontier County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars post 6930 Maywood NE 118 Commercial Street 69038 308-362-4955