Furnas County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Furnas County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Furnas County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Furnas County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Arapahoe Housing Authority Arapahoe NE 208 6th Street 68922 308-962-7669

Beaver City Housing Authority Beaver NE 100 8th Street 68926 308-268-6665

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Furnas County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Furnas County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Arapahoe Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Arapahoe NE 707 Cherry Street 68922 308-962-7777

Cambridge Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Cambridge NE 722 Patterson Street 69022 308-697-3711

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Furnas County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Furnas County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Furnas County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Nebraska Department of Roads Arapahoe NE 703 11th Street 68922 308-962-7941