Gage County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Gage County, Nebraska. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Gage County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Beatrice Bartow County Department of Education Beatrice NE 320 N North 5th Street 68310 770-606-5873

Ledyard Department of Education Beatrice NE 110 Court Street 68310 860-464-9600

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Gage County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Gage County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Beatrice Area Chamber Of Commerce and Tourism Beatrice NE 218 North 5th Street 68310 402-223-2338

Wymore Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Wymore NE PO Box 123 68466 402-645-3332

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Gage County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Gage County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Gage County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Beatrice Housing Authority Beatrice NE 205 North 4th Street 68310 402-223-3809

Wymore Housing Authority Wymore NE 300 North 7th Street 68466 402-645-8241

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Gage County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Gage County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Gage County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Beatrice Roads Department Shop Beatrice NE 117 Hill Street 68310 402-223-6605