Garden County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Garden County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Garden County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Garden County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Garden County Road Department Oshkosh NE 611 Main Street 69154 308-772-4344

Garden County Road District Shed Lewellen NE 409 Home Street 69147 308-778-5671

Garden County Road Superintendent District 1 Lisco NE Coldwater 69148 308-772-3302

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Garden County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Garden County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Garden County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Garden County Veterans Service Office Oshkosh NE 619 Main Street 69154 308-772-4080

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Garden County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Garden County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Garden County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Oshkosh Housing Authority Oshkosh NE 404 West 6th Street, Apt 21 69154 308-772-3941

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Garden County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Garden County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Oshkosh Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Oshkosh NE PO Box 256 69154 308-772-3540