Greeley County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Greeley County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Greeley County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Greeley County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Greely Housing Authority Greeley NE 300 E Oconnor Ave 68842 308-428-4375