Harlan County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Harlan County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Harlan County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Harlan County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Alma Housing Authority Alma NE 1103 4th Street 68920 308-928-2161

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Harlan County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Harlan County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Alma NE 802 West Main Street 68920 308-928-2992

Orleans Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Orleans NE 101 East Pine Street 68966 308-473-4025

Oxford Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Oxford NE PO Box 811 68967 308-824-9140