Hitchcock County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hitchcock County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Hitchcock County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hitchcock County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Hitchcock Veterans Services Office Trenton NE 229 East D Street 69044 308-334-5300