Keith County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Keith County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Keith County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Keith County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Keith County Roads Department Ogallala NE 511 North Spruce Street, 207 69153 308-284-6601

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Keith County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Keith County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Keith County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Keith County Veterans Service Ogallala NE 511 North Spruce Street, 210 69153 308-284-4477

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Keith County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Keith County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Ogallala/Keith County Chamber Ogallala NE 119 East 2nd Street 69153 308-284-4066

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Keith County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Keith County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Keith County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Paxton Housing Authority Paxton NE 107 East 3rd Street 69155 308-239-2533