Morrill County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Morrill County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Morrill County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Morrill County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Bayard City Housing Authority Bayard NE 502 East 6th Street 69334 308-586-1512

Bridgeport Housing Authority Bridgeport NE Apt 15, 310 W 5th St, Apt 15 69336 308-262-1690

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Morrill County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Morrill County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Morrill County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Bridgeport Roads Department Bridgeport NE 509 East 14th Street 69336 308-262-1929

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Morrill County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Morrill County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Morrill County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Morrill County Veterans Services Bridgeport NE 605 Main Street 69336 308-262-0787