Nuckolls County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Nuckolls County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Nuckolls County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Superior NE 354 South Commercial Avenue 68978 402-879-3419

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Nuckolls County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Nuckolls County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Nuckolls County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Nelson Housing Authority Nelson NE 151 East Street 68961 402-225-3611

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Nuckolls County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Nuckolls County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Nuckolls County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Nuckolls County Veterans Services Officer Nelson NE 150 Main Street 68961 402-225-3971

Veterans of Foreign Wars Superior NE 118 South Central Avenue 68978 402-879-4490

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Nuckolls County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Nuckolls County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Nuckolls County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Superior Roads Department Superior NE 1330 East 3rd Street 68978 402-879-4016