Otoe County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Otoe County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Otoe County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Otoe County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Nebraska City Housing Authority Nebraska NE 200 North 3rd Street 68410 402-873-5451

Syracuse Housing Authority Syracuse NE 990 Walnut Street 68446 402-269-2851

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Otoe County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Otoe County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Nebraska City Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Nebraska NE 806 1st Avenue 68410 402-873-6654

Syracuse Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Syracuse NE PO Box J 68446 402-269-3242

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Otoe County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Otoe County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Otoe County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Otoe County Highway Superintendent Nebraska NE 6150 Nebraska 2 Business 68410 402-873-9585

Otoe County Road Shop Syracuse NE 240 North 30th Road 68446 402-269-2476

Roads Department Nebraska City Nebraska NE 6140 Nebraska 2 Business 68410 402-873-6260