Richardson County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Richardson County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Richardson County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Falls City Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Falls NE 1705 Stone Street 68355 402-245-4228

Humboldt Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Humboldt NE PO Box 156 68376 402-862-2171

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Richardson County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Richardson County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Richardson County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Falls City Roads & Irrigation Department Falls NE 1525 East 14th Street 68355 402-245-2527

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Richardson County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Richardson County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Richardson County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Humboldt Housing Authority Humboldt NE 626 Parkview Drive 68376 402-862-3201

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Richardson County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Richardson County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Richardson County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Richardson County Veterans Services Office Falls NE 1700 Stone Street, 101 68355 402-245-3722