Sarpy County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Sarpy County, Nebraska. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Sarpy County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Nebr Department of Education La Vista NE 6969 South 110th Street 68128 402-595-2177

Papillion-La Vista Department of Education La Vista NE 8120 Giles Road 68128 402-898-0420

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Sarpy County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Sarpy County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Sarpy County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Bellevue Housing Authority Bellevue NE 8214 Armstrong Circle 68147 402-734-5448

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Sarpy County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Sarpy County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Bellevue Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Bellevue NE 1102 Galvin Road South 68005 402-898-3000

Gretna Area Chamber of Commerce Gretna NE 798 Village Square 68028 402-332-3535

La Vista Nebraska Chamber of Commerce La Vista NE 7536 South 84th Street 68128 402-339-2078

Sarpy County Chamber Of Commerce Papillion NE 7775 Olson Drive 68046 402-339-3050

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Sarpy County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Sarpy County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Sarpy County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Bellevue US Transportation Department Bellevue NE 100 Tracon Road 68005 402-291-0953

The Department of Defense is a federal agency responsible for national security in Sarpy County, Nebraska. It also manages the U.S. Armed Forces, including the Army, Navy, and Air Force. The Department of Defense also offers educational grants through the National Security Education Program, which awards scholarships in Sarpy County to study languages and regions critical to national security. The program also funds Sarpy County ROTC students with grants, as well as teachers, in critical language areas. The National Security Education Program and the Department of Defense websites provide more information on Sarpy County government grants.

US Department of Defense - Offutt Air Force Base Offutt AFB NE Grants Pass 68113 402-294-5875

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Sarpy County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Sarpy County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Sarpy County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Vetdefense Bellevue NE 3906 Raynor Parkway, 200 68123 402-292-0771

Veterans of Foreign Wars Bellevue NE 9501 South 25th Street 68147 402-291-3437

Veterans of Foreign Wars Bellevue NE 2108 Franklin Street 68005 402-292-2280